I did finish the whole 12 weeks of Chalean. But, didn't keep up the exercise log. And, I haven't got in a groove for keeping it up. I'm trying to decide whether to start it all over with the Burn circuits, or mix it up as she suggests. First, our DVD player stopped working, so I missed about a week, thne I did it for a couple weeks, then hurt my shoulder, and had my taper week for the half, so I took two whole weeks off of the weights. I think I'll try to follow her calendar for a month that show's how to 'mix it up'.
Here's what I am planning for this week:
Monday: Pilates 20 minutes (I was still pretty stiff and sore this morning). Ice legs at least once (that course had (reportedy) over 5 miles of cement bike paths.
Tuesday: 3-4 miles.
Burn 1 Did 3 miles, saw the first flakes of the season while I was out! Kind of weird, almost like lightweight hail. Scott said they called it popcorn snow. I decided not to risk doing too much on my shoulder with the weights, maybe next week.
Wednesday:
Burn Intervals Tried Burn it off! & Recharge. Was able to get through with 3 lb. weights, and only slight irritation for my left shoulder
Thursday:
Walk/jog with Ashley.
Too cold for her kiddos. Push 2. See above. This was a very busy day. I decided to take a rest day. My leg (left) is still a little sore, plus the shoulder.
Friday:
5-6 miles Burn Intervals. Again, used 3 lbs. slight irritation to the shoulder, but if I was super careful about exactly what position I did the deltoid lifts in, then I had no discomfort. I think I'll try the regular weight circuits next week
Saturday:
3-4 miles. Lean 1? (check Chalean's calendar) 7ish miles on the New Santa Fe trail. Did two 10 min. tempos on the way back.
Sunday: weigh-in. measure.
143 lbs. waist: 31 in. belly-button: 34 in. hip: 39 in. Pretty good; I would like to lose about 5 more lbs, and another inch or two on the waist.
Also To Do: make chart for various weight circuits. My guide book is getting full and messy.
Not yet, we'll see if I can get it done before the end of today. I DID IT! YAY ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment