If you've been invited to read this blog, please understand that I don't edit as much as in our family blog. The primary purpose of this is for me to see my progress, think through what I've done, and evaluate how to adjust things. Often, what you read is almost a stream of thought with little or no filter. So, you're likely to read things you may consider TMI. And you're likely to read things that, while I was thinking at the time I wrote the post, aren't totally accurate. Consider yourself warned ;)
Friday, March 30, 2012
Run like a mother
It's late, and I should have been in asleep at least two hours ago. But, I've felt inspired my "Run Like a Mother",which I've been reading on my kindle. I want to start this again. I really wish I had kept a better log of my training while I was pregnant with Charis. Currently I am easing back into running, doing walking and jogging intervals because my right hip is still funky (started at the Logan half). I'm pretty sure it's my IT band and have been using a foam roller, which seems to help. I'm doing two miles 3 times a week, and yoga 3 times a week. Shopping for a treadmill right now too. It is one of the trickiest things to research. But, a treadmill is going to be necessary to me getting more consistent in my training again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment