If you've been invited to read this blog, please understand that I don't edit as much as in our family blog. The primary purpose of this is for me to see my progress, think through what I've done, and evaluate how to adjust things. Often, what you read is almost a stream of thought with little or no filter. So, you're likely to read things you may consider TMI. And you're likely to read things that, while I was thinking at the time I wrote the post, aren't totally accurate. Consider yourself warned ;)
Saturday, March 31, 2012
First totally complete week!
I finally have a had a week where I did ALL the workouts I planned on. I truly forgot how hard it is to make time for exercise with a baby and no husband. Not that it's really that much, 2 miles of walkjogging 3 times (around the block because it's spring break and I don't have a treadmill yet), and 3 days of yoga. My hip is not all the way better, but it is definitely better than it was the first few weeks postpartum. I am going to shop for (and hopefully make a final decision on) a treadmill next week when my sister is here. Next week I am going to try bumping up to 2/3 ratio of walking to jogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment