If you've been invited to read this blog, please understand that I don't edit as much as in our family blog. The primary purpose of this is for me to see my progress, think through what I've done, and evaluate how to adjust things. Often, what you read is almost a stream of thought with little or no filter. So, you're likely to read things you may consider TMI. And you're likely to read things that, while I was thinking at the time I wrote the post, aren't totally accurate. Consider yourself warned ;)































Tuesday, August 17, 2010

week 7 recap

So, I don't even remember what exactly I ran last week. But, I know I did all 3 push circuits, and I think I ran 4-4-2-10.  I forgot to weigh myself again.  And I didn't do any ab workouts.  I think things will be a little rocky until September when Scott settles into his actual crew for shifts. (Right now he's training with a different crew than the one he will be assigned to, then we got to DC, then he has a week or so of regular days, then starts on "Charlie Crew" Labor Day weekend.  Fun.  Hopefully I can get it together, and make the most of his wacky work schedule.

It looks like I gave up just enough miles in the last couple weeks to come in 2nd? on the Dixon Banana #1 Challenge.  I so would've taken it like candy from a baby if we had a stationary bike sitting in front of our TV downstairs!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment