If you've been invited to read this blog, please understand that I don't edit as much as in our family blog. The primary purpose of this is for me to see my progress, think through what I've done, and evaluate how to adjust things. Often, what you read is almost a stream of thought with little or no filter. So, you're likely to read things you may consider TMI. And you're likely to read things that, while I was thinking at the time I wrote the post, aren't totally accurate. Consider yourself warned ;)
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
My treadmill
...arrives Thursday! Today I had another electrical outlet installed in the basement just for the treadmill. All I'm doing for my hip problem is icing. It turned into a long eventful day that included a small banana bread disaster for Eden, digging homework from the garbage for Andrew, liquid bandage and butterfly bandage for Jake, some serious screaming for Charis, and ended with me mopping the kitchen at 9:30pm because I shattered a glass while clearing the dinner dishes. There were also a TON of moths involved (there's a migration going on, you know? ;) maybe I'll get a post together for the family blog. I took pictures.
Don't ask me why I put all that on my running blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment