If you've been invited to read this blog, please understand that I don't edit as much as in our family blog. The primary purpose of this is for me to see my progress, think through what I've done, and evaluate how to adjust things. Often, what you read is almost a stream of thought with little or no filter. So, you're likely to read things you may consider TMI. And you're likely to read things that, while I was thinking at the time I wrote the post, aren't totally accurate. Consider yourself warned ;)































Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feeling more balanced

Got it all done, but probably should have done more cardio.  I feel a lot better after doing yoga in place of a 3rd weight circuit.  I did have a little irritation in my right shoulder, but with soaking and yoga, it feels much better now.  I also did better with the sweets, not great, but better.  Scott did make candybar brownies and chocolate chip cookies for the Young Men on Wednesday.  Luckily there wasn't too much left at the house.

I also tried Shakeology (found a place to order a 6 day supply), I like it.  But, too expensive to drink every day.  I do feel like I have a little more energy, especially at the end of the day.

Here's what's up for this week.  (I'm a little worried I won't get to run with the really cold temps coming the next few days.):

MON: 5 miles, Burn 2
TUES: Cardio, Abs
WED: 5 miles, Burn 3
THURS: Burn Intervals
FRI: 6 miles, Abs
SAT: Yoga, spin

I also think I should shop for some bike shorts and/or a different seat for the stationary bike.  I'd like to spend more than 20 minutes at a time spinning.  And I ran with the ipod more this week.  I want to try putting books or General Conference talks on it to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment